Online Degree in Business Administration
Business administration is one of the most popular subjects for online study. This field is expected to grow by 10% over next 10 years. The average salary in this field is approximately $100000
Some of the popular online colleges for getting an online degree in Business Administration are University of Arizona, University of Florida, University of Massachusetts
If you hold a degree in Business Administration, you have a great future. Now a day, you can have wide option available with a business administration degree. You can have a diverse career option as well. Business administration degree generally gives you an in depth understanding of how organizations operate in terms of every aspect. You can choose specialization such as Human resources, Business analysis, accounting, project management etc based on your inclination towards the different areas of an organization.
Business administration degree holder’s salary is also very high. Because of the high salary potential and high demand this field of study has become very popular in recent times as more and more number of students are opting this subjects as their field of study for getting an online degree.
Some of the best colleges in USA popular for business administration degree are
- University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
- Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR
- University of Virginia
- The University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA
Some of the online colleges around the world offering online degree in Business Administration
- European Business University, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
- Turku University of Applied Sciences, Turku, Finland
- Swiss School of Business and Management
- University of London, London, UK
- OUS – Royal Academy of Economics & Technology, Zurich, Switzerland
Online Degree in Cyber Security
Cyber security is not limited to safety of computers and devices; it has much wide area of operation including protecting identity, money, elections, defense systems and many more.
This field of study is growing rapidly with the growth of internet. As internet grows faster it poses bigger threat to everybody by opening more number of access points to the criminals who wants to steal money or identity or anything of that sort.
Availing a degree in cyber security involves understanding the risks and threats and develops strategies and methods to protect computer networks and software systems.
Cyber security market is expected to grow by large extent. There are lot cyber attacks happen each year and in a new and different way. This has been increased in recent times. There is also a huge shortage in the cyber security field. Lot of cyber security jobs remains unfulfilled each year.
Many universities have created new online programs on cyber security based on the increasing demand in this field. Cyber security threats are faced by many organizations including government organizations, private organizations and even individuals. Thus the job is available in both the government and private sectors. The salary in cyber security field is also quite high. Career growth option in cyber security field is also very high as compared to other sectors. The different areas that you will study in cyber security are Cyber defense, Data communications, networking, Security systems, IT, IS, Law and ethics etc.
Here are some of the best online colleges that you can refer for getting a cyber security degree online
- Regent University – Virginia Beach, VA
- Norwich University – Northfield, VT
- Lewis University – Romeoville, IL
- Liberty University – Lynchburg, VA
- University of San Diego – San Diego, CA
Other popular online colleges around the world
- IUBH Online – Bad Honnef, Germany
- MIA Digital University – Barcelona, Spain
- Ealde Business School – Madrid, Spain
- Open University of Cyprus, Cyprus
Online Degree Finance
Growth in finance industry is directly linked to the growth of the economy of that country. If a country is growing rapidly that means there would be good opportunities for the finance professionals. A growing economy will create high demand for finance degree holders. There are different field of study that you can choose in finance based on your interest and market opportunities available. You can decide whether you want to grow your career in investments or in wealth management or general finance.
Job market in the finance industry is expected to grow rapidly. Some of the popular careers in finance are financial analysts, accountants, loan officers, Compliance officers, financial managers, budget analyst, financial advisor, Tax examiner, claim adjustor, real estate appraiser, auditor, accounting clerk etc
- Dickinson State University- Dickinson, ND
- Pennsylvania State University – University Park, PA
- University of Memphis – Memphis, TN
- Missouri State University – Springfield, MO
- Davenport University – Grand Rapids, MI
Other online schools for finance degree around the world
- INEAF Business school, Spain
- Institute for Advanced management, Spain
- Ean University, Colombia
Online Degree in Information Technology
Information Technology has gained huge popularity in recent times. The job market for IT field is expected to grow by 15% by 2025.
Information Technology is one of the most popular fields of study. There has been huge growth in the field of computer technology over past couple of years and this has ensured that IT professionals are needed for every industry. Each company small, medium or big has invested heavily in IT in order to remain competitive and ahead of the game. Thus the demand for IT professionals is ever growing. The IT jobs are expected to grow in large extent over the couple of years. Now a days, , many students are willing to get a degree in IT online as it is very flexible and time can be adjusted as per your need. As IT becomes the core area of any business now, employers are ready to provide great salary to the IT degree holders.
Some of the careers that you can choose in IT field are software developer, web developer, database administrator, system analyst, software architect etc.
Here are some of the popular online colleges for Information Technology degree
- University of Virginia
- Washington State University
- The University of Nebraska
- University of Cincinnati
- Regent University
Some other online colleges in Information Technology around the world
- Noroff School of Technology and Digital Media, Oslo, Norway
- INEAF Business school, Spain
- La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia
- University of South Australia online, Adelaide, Australia
- Schellhammer Business School, Marbella, Spain
- OUS Royal Academy of Economics and Technology in Switzerland, Zurich, Switzerland