Online Colleges in Florida
Tourism is one of the prime industries in Florida. However there is significant presence of other industries as well such as Information Technology, Manufacturing, and Life Sciences etc. Some of the popular fields of study chosen by the students in Florida are Business Administration and Criminal Justice. Tuition fees in Florida are little less as compared to the other parts of the United States. The average tuition fee. Employment rate is little higher in Florida as compared to other states of the United States. Accreditation is provided by The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools in Florida.
Scholarships in Florida for online Degrees
- Animal Health International Scholarship
- Friends of 440 Scholarship Fund
- Florida Bright Futures Scholarship Program
- MetLife Foundation Scholarship
- Bernie Varnadore Scholarship Program
List of Online Colleges in Florida
Online Colleges with annual fees within $6000 -$9000
Online colleges with annual fees within $10000-$15000
Online Colleges with annual fees within $16000 -$20000
Online Colleges with annual fees within $20000 -$30000
Low cost online colleges in Florida
- St Petersburg College
- Gulf Coast State College
- Palm Beach State College
- College of Central Florida
- Saint Johns River State College
Online Colleges in Indiana
Here are some of the high paying areas in Indiana are Accounting, Sales, Medical and Engineering. Some of the other occupations in Indiana are food preparation, transportation, education and construction. This will help you decide your online degree subjects if you are looking for an online degree that attracts more jobs and you are looking for a job in Indiana.
- Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College is a private institution. It is regionally accredited by Higher Learning Commission. It was founded in 1840. Some of the most popular field of study here includes Management and Marketing, Education, Agriculture, Public administration and social service and Psychology.
- University of Southern Indiana is regionally accredited. It is a public institution and founded in 1965. Some popular subjects of study here include Health professions, Education, Psychology, Business and Management.
- Purdue University Northwest is regionally accredited public institution. It is relatively a new institution founded in 2016. Some of the popular field of study here includes business, marketing, engineering.
- Ball State University provides online degree in the areas of business administration, Criminal Justice, General studies, nursing and Psychology. General studies are the most popular subject in this university. The university is regionally accredited and accredited by Higher Learning Commission.
- Indiana University is located in Bloomington. It has got regional accreditation and it is a public institution. The university was found in 1820 and it is one of the well reputed institutions. Business Management is the most popular field of study here. Some of the other areas are Biological sciences, Journalism, Computer and Information sciences, education etc.
Online Colleges in Texas
Here are some of the high paying areas in Texas are Financial Analysts, Operations Managers, Research Analysts, Accountant. Some of the other occupations in Texas are Statisticians, Fire Inspectors, Nurse Practioners, and Turbine Technician.
- University of Houston, Downtown – The University was founded in 1974. It is a regionally accredited university and accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. Some of the courses offered by this university are Psychology, Retailing and Consumer Science, Hospitality Management, Arts and Mathematics, Petroleum Engineering etc.
- Texas Tech University, Lubbock – It is a regionally accredited university. Some of the popular field of study in this university includes Public administration, Healthcare, Wind energy, engineering management etc.
- LeTourneau University – This University is regionally accredited. The university provides associate , bachelor, master and certificate programs. Popular field of study includes Human Resources, Finance, Business Administration, Aviation Management, Accounting, and Health Information Management
- Lamar University – It is a public university founded in 1923. It is regionally accredited. It offers courses in Business administration, General Studies, Computer Science, Nursing, Criminal Justice, Industrial Engineering etc.
- The University of Texas at Arlington – It is a regionally accredited public institution. Students can study Public Health, Nursing, Industrial Engineering, Criminal Justice, Management, and Mathematics.