Here are some of the high paying areas in Indiana are Accounting, Sales, Medical and Engineering. Some of the other occupations in Indiana are food preparation, transportation, education and construction. This will help you decide your online degree subjects if you are looking for an online degree that attracts more jobs and you are looking for a job in Indiana.
- Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College is a private institution. It is regionally accredited by Higher Learning Commission. It was founded in 1840. Some of the most popular field of study here includes Management and Marketing, Education, Agriculture, Public administration and social service and Psychology.
- University of Southern Indiana is regionally accredited. It is a public institution and founded in 1965. Some popular subjects of study here include Health professions, Education, Psychology, Business and Management.
- Purdue University Northwest is regionally accredited public institution. It is relatively a new institution founded in 2016. Some of the popular field of study here includes business, marketing, engineering.
- Ball State University provides online degree in the areas of business administration, Criminal Justice, General studies, nursing and Psychology. General studies are the most popular subject in this university. The university is regionally accredited and accredited by Higher Learning Commission.
- Indiana University is located in Bloomington. It has got regional accreditation and it is a public institution. The university was found in 1820 and it is one of the well reputed institutions. Business Management is the most popular field of study here. Some of the other areas are Biological sciences, Journalism, Computer and Information sciences, education etc.