Here are some of the high paying areas in Texas are Financial Analysts, Operations Managers, Research Analysts, Accountant. Some of the other occupations in Texas are Statisticians, Fire Inspectors, Nurse Practioners, and Turbine Technician.
- University of Houston, Downtown – The University was founded in 1974. It is a regionally accredited university and accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. Some of the courses offered by this university are Psychology, Retailing and Consumer Science, Hospitality Management, Arts and Mathematics, Petroleum Engineering etc.
- Texas Tech University, Lubbock – It is a regionally accredited university. Some of the popular field of study in this university includes Public administration, Healthcare, Wind energy, engineering management etc.
- LeTourneau University – This University is regionally accredited. The university provides associate , bachelor, master and certificate programs. Popular field of study includes Human Resources, Finance, Business Administration, Aviation Management, Accounting, and Health Information Management
- Lamar University – It is a public university founded in 1923. It is regionally accredited. It offers courses in Business administration, General Studies, Computer Science, Nursing, Criminal Justice, Industrial Engineering etc.
- The University of Texas at Arlington – It is a regionally accredited public institution. Students can study Public Health, Nursing, Industrial Engineering, Criminal Justice, Management, and Mathematics.